So I have finally found time to create a ‘Her Confessions’ feature where you can be the star! You can help to encourage new naturals or those thinking about going natural with your own insights and experiences with your hair. Naturals know this road is not straight and narrow. There are some bumps and potholes that those on this journey will encounter. Often times, those considering going natural only see what is at the end of the rainbow. This feature not only highlights whats at the end of the rainbow, but what you may find along the way and how the featured Natural handled it.
Share your answers to these questions.
- How long have you been natural?
- What made you decide to go natural?
- While natural, what is the one biggest regret /mistake you made?
- What is the craziest hairstyle or treatment you have done to your hair?
- What is your current relationship with your hair?
- What is the trick or technique are you most thankful for finding out about?
- What specific products can you not live without?
- What advice would you give to someone considering going natural?
- Where can we find out more info about you and your hair?