You will need
Light colored nail polish
3×3 newspaper strips
1. Start with a base coat and follow with your color of choice
2. Allow nails to completely dry
3. Dip nail in alcohol and follow by dipping newspaper strip in the alcohol as well
4. Immediately place damp strip on top of damp nail. Press down and be careful not to shift the newspaper.
5. Remove strip from nail after 15-30 seconds.
6. Allow the imprint to dry for atleast 5 minutes before adding your top coat.
Note: If your nail polish appears smudged after you remove the newspaper, use of a top coat like Nubar Diamont Seal & Shine or Seche Vite will smooth it out.