African Pride GIVEAWAY
African Pride Hair Care continues the conversation surrounding the brand’s nationally charged “My Pride. My Way” campaign just in time for Black History Month. “My Pride. My Way” is a national campaign celebrating the individual style, innovation, and beauty of all women because “When it Comes to Hair, We Write Our Own Rules.” Join us as we celebrate healthy hair, celebrate your individual style and beauty, and celebrate your African Pride.
This one is for my college curlies, kinkies, and coilies! I thought I’d look out for you guys this giveaway and increase your chances of winning. Up for grabs — African Pride Olive Miracle: 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner, African Pride Olive Miracle: Growth Oil, and African Pride Olive Miracle: Miracle Creme.
- Note: All of the actions listed below must be completed prior to the ending date of the giveaway
- Open to all Facebook and Twitter fans of both Confessions of a Blog Vixen & My African Pride.
- Ends Feb 24, 2012.
- 1 Winner will be announced Feb 24, 2012 via FB, Twitter and the blog post. The winner will receive the full-sized versions of the products listed above.
- Winner will be selected at random and the winner must respond by Feb 28, 2012 at midnight by e-mailing west[at]confessionsofablogvixen[dot]com from an .edu address and posting a comment on the wall of Confessions of a Blog Vixen FB fan page (just in case there is an e-mail glitch).
- Under the age of 18? Must have permission of guardian.
- One entry per person. This contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws. In accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that Confessionsofablogvixen.com is not liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize(s).