Celebrity Kids| Guess Who No Longer Has Hair to Whip…

by West Parsons on February 3, 2012 · 6 comments

in celebrities, celebrity kids, entertainment, Uncategorized

Willow has been known to be a trailblazer in talent and style, especially when it comes to her mane.  Over the last week she has been posting photos on her WhoSay profile eluding to her new hair style.  Willow has big chopped!

Do you think Willow’s new fashion statement will result in a wave of preteens and those alike cutting their hair?

Vonmiwi February 3, 2012 at 10:35 pm

No, I seriously doubt it because a lot of little girls have already been conditioned to believe that hair, especially long hair equals to beauty. People are making such a fuss about this but fail to realize that she’s not their child, her mother at one time wore her own hair in a similar hairstyle and everyone doesn’t raise their children to be simply hair and skin color, but to be individuals.

Juceefroot February 4, 2012 at 1:12 pm

I don’t think that a wave of preteens will cut their hair… If a few more young people did it besides just Willow, then maybe they would. I think that it will open them up to the idea of a shaved head though… that it could be fierce. I remember when Cassie shave one side of her head. At first I was like, WTHeck? She’s crazy… but then I really loved it and began braiding my (then relaxed) hair on one side to mimic hers.

When I saw the post in my email. I like like -_- and shaking my head. Then I clicked on it. I LIKE Willow’s hair and thing that it is cool that she is stepping outside of the box. I hope that because of it, more teens will appreciate short and natural hair. THEY don’t have to cut it… just appreciate it.

nika February 5, 2012 at 4:56 pm

Its a shame because a pair of scissors have never touched jaden’s hair.
Keep the girls hair short and the boys hair long and flowing?

FYI February 6, 2012 at 10:43 am

Actually Jaden just recently cut his hair as well. He looks just like his dad. And I’m quite sure this was Willow’s decision not her parent’s. So I don’t understand what the shame is. Love it or hate it, it was her choice to do so and I applaud her for her bravery, especially at her age. She’s letting people know that her hair doesn’t define who she is. There are grown folks who wouldn’t even entertain the thought of that.

nika February 19, 2012 at 2:44 am

Thats what I’m saying, they are letting Willow do all the decisions as if she is capable. She is not grown. A child must be taught in the way he/she should go. That means the parents should teach them.

AptLife February 16, 2012 at 7:38 am

I remember Willow saying (like a year or two ago) that she’s always wanted it short just like her maternal grandmother but WILL said no. He agreed to the shaved style, but I guess he finally caved and let her do what she wanted.