Woman Dies as a Result of Weave

by West Parsons on February 3, 2012 · 1 comment

in news

A housewife died after suffering a massive allergic reaction possibly triggered by the glue in her hair extensions, an inquest heard today. Atasha Graham, 34, not pictured above, collapsed after a night of clubbing. Continue reading the story HERE.

{photo source}

 

{ 1 comment }

TheCoilWhisperer February 3, 2012 at 4:01 pm

Yeah, I JUST heard about this. One of the craziest things I’ve heard in a while. Pretty sad.