Length Check| Waist Length Hair in 6 Months?

by West Parsons on March 15, 2012 · 14 comments

in my hair, weave

You guys know I’ve never done a length check lol. This is no different.  Though, I do want to share my experience at Tamika Bell Salon and how my Onyc Mongolian Kinky hair is holding up after this 2nd reinstall.

Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel.

What are your thoughts and impressions?

eartha March 15, 2012 at 8:01 am

Is this a 3c/4a hair? I love your video of this hair! The hair def looks natural, Im transitioning and plan on using this hair. Tx fpor the video!

westNDNbeauty March 16, 2012 at 4:56 pm

You’re very welcome :)

Julie March 15, 2012 at 3:45 pm

Hair really looks natural. What hair is it again? For the summer, I may put in a weave. Thanks.

Jo-Z March 16, 2012 at 2:58 pm

I really like this hair. It looks so real. I would like to put a weave in that matches my 4b hair. This seems perfect. Where can I purchase this hair on line?

westNDNbeauty March 16, 2012 at 4:57 pm

Hey Ladies. The hair is called ONYC Mongolian Kinky. It is listed just below the video :)

Mapri March 19, 2012 at 12:28 pm

Love the hair. Just wondering how do you care for it? Do you add product? I know you twist it, but do you use anything on it. Does it kink up?

westNDNbeauty March 19, 2012 at 4:24 pm

I will have a post later this week. Hopefully it will be a pictorial to show what I do. I will be washing it soon :)

Yourstrulyre March 31, 2012 at 11:25 am

Did you split the wefts or leave it doubled?
Did you seal the wefts before installing?
Do you have a lot of shedding?

westNDNbeauty March 31, 2012 at 8:44 pm

Hi. No the wefts weren’t split. Actually the only thing that I did to the wefts was dye it darker since the hair was so light. The first install, the wefts were not cut and there was practically no shedding. This install the wefts were cut. There is shedding, but not too much at all. I would compare the shedding very close to my own hair shedding. That’s actually pretty good when you consider the length and volume of this hair is much more than my natural hair.

Yourstrulyre March 31, 2012 at 11:23 pm

I think I am going to give this brand a try. Not sure if I want my hair this long so I may go with the 14″ 3c-4a. I will also see about making an appointment at Tamika Bell Salon. Since the hair is on back order it probably won’t be until May. Thanks for answering my questions.

Shaela April 22, 2012 at 8:17 am

This is the first video of yours that I’ve seen end and I did think that was all you. I actually live in Douglasville and never heard of her salon but I don’t do salons/weaves so that would explain. But she did an amazing job.

{ 3 trackbacks }