- Each product in your regimen MUST have either BHA or AHA as an active ingredient (cleanser, toner, moisturizer, treatment). Concentration depends on your skin’s sensitivity. Start low and as your skin acclimates, you may need to use products with a higher percentage concentration of active ingredients.
- A weekly treatment must be completed where product specifies being left on skin for at least 2 minutes before rinsing
- Take a BEFORE picture (may focus only on problem area) — this is for your personal documentation
- Comment below to complete initial check-in with required information
- Check-in weekly (by commenting below) and share your challenges, triumphs, or general questions you may have. Don’t forget to share tricks you are learning along the way. Do offer advice, encouragement, and help to others (eligibility for cash prize giveaway)
- Optional – share your photo results and experience at the end.
CHECK-IN INFO (please share this information in the comments section below)
Specific Skin Concerns/Problem Area?
BHAs or AHAs?
MEDICAL-GRADE PRODUCT OPTIONS
Magnificent Face [+]
Makeup Artist’s Choice [+]
*No affiliation with either company.
You are welcome to use products found in your local stores, but note the concentration of the active ingredient will no way be nearly as effective as medical-grade products. When using medical-grade products, start with the lowest concentration.