- How long have you been natural?
- What made you decide to go natural?
- What is your current relationship with your hair?
- What is the trick or technique you are most thankful for finding out about?
- While natural, what is the one biggest regret /mistake you made?
- What is the craziest hairstyle or treatment you have done to your hair?
- What specific products can you not live without?
- What advice would you give to someone considering going natural?
- Where can we find out more info about you and your hair?
HIS CONFESSIONS – Interview your special guy (friend or family member) and share with us ladies his true, unbiased, raw views about women with natural hair. Include 1-3 high quality photo(s). Easy Submit Form
- Geographical Location:
- Educational Background:
- How important is hair to overall attractiveness? Specifically, which styles (down vs. ponytail vs. bun) and lengths?
- Do you feel there is a ‘Natural Hair Movement’ currently occurring? Why do you think so many women are going natural (i.e. Do you think most women want to make a statement or to just stop relaxing)?
- Would you support your significant other if she decided to become natural?
- Are you able to tell the difference in textures of hair? If your significant other were to go natural, would the texture of her hair affect your opinions on whether she should remain natural or not?
- Do you like or dislike when your significant other changes her hair style often (i.e. wigs, weaves, braids, flat ironed, wash & go)?
- Does the amount of time your significant other spends on her hair prove to be problematic?
- How do you feel about the amount of money your significant other spends on her hair? Is there a point where the amount of money is a source of conflict? Is it acceptable for her to spend as much as she chooses as long as she looks fly?
- Do you think your significant other should consider your opinion when making decisions about her hair?
- Why do you think women care about a man’s opinion when it relates to hair?
- How do you view women that wear weaves? Can you tell the difference between natural hair and a weave?
- How do you feel about satin sleeping bonnets or any type of hair scarf?
- Does it matter to you whether your significant other’s hair is relaxed or not?
Check out the examples of each segment by clicking each respective link. Submit yours for consideration to email@example.com.
Be sure to use the appropriate segment name in the subject line.
I look forward to reading each one!